The Bellavita is our new ultra modern automatic bath lift. The Bellavita Bath Lift is easy to transport and stow away and is ideally suited for use in the home. The new stylish design was created with the assistance of healthcare professionals and includes many wonderful features.
Due to hygenic reasons bathlifts are non-returnable if they have been used or had contact with patient. Bathlift returns are subject to inspection by manufacturer and must be in unused re-salable condition for returns to be accepted. Bathlifts that are determined to have been used or returned with missing parts or packaging will be rejected and credit will not be issued. Total Home Medical strongly suggests that you review specifications for sizing and measure your bathtub carefully before ordering or using the bathlift.
- The lightest bathlift on the market at only 20.5 lbs.
- At 2.3" the Bellavita is the lowest bath lift available.
- Seat height reaches a record 18.8". Excellent for deeper model tubs.
- The backrest reclines to a market leading 50 degrees at its lowest position.
- Completely tool free set up makes it easy to install and operate.
- The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing.
- The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control.
- The number of trips up and down depends on the weight, with max. load (130 kg) = 6 cycles, with 85kg's = 10 cycles.
- The charging time depends on battery life. If you do a charge after each use, a half hour charging time is sufficent. If it is showing yellow on the handset, 2-3 hours are sufficent. When charging after the red flash, 4 hours is sufficient
- Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport.
- When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage.
- Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort.
- Washable hygienic covers are sold separately. Available in white (460900252), blue (460900312) or grey (460900432).
- Hygienic cutaway and slimline profile for easy handling.
Built in safety controls.
- 4 quick release suction cups with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base.
- Headrest available as an optional extra.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity.
- 3 Year Guarantee on the frame, hand control and charger.
(Excluded from the guarantee are wear parts as covers and suction cups.)