Lowest Price Guarantee!Delivery Info:
This item will be shipped to you on a freight truck. About 7 to 10 business days after your order, the freight company will call you to set up a delivery appointment. It couldn't be easier!
Free Shipping on orders over $99
The Cobalt Travel Power Chair by ActiveCare is perfect for users who need an easy and lightweight transportable power chair. The Cobalt easily disassembles into three parts via a quick and easy pull of a release lever. The seat swivels for convenience but also folds down to save room during transport. The seat even has four height adjustments from 20" to 23". The armrests flip-up to easily transfer the user from one place to another and they are also removable if needed. The armrests are even height and width adjusable for better positioning and user customization. The controller is adjustable in length and can also be mounted to the left or right arm rest allowing the controller to be adaptable for the user. The Cobalt also includes a footplate which can be flipped out of the user's way if needed and can be adjusted in both height and angle. The cobalt comes with a standard positioning belt and armrest-mounted reflectors for security and safety. The tires are flat-free and non-marking which offer a worry free travel and the motor assembly offers easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport. The Cobalt is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a easy to use lightweight travel powerchair.
- Full-size performance in a lightweight, easily transportable power wheelchair.
- Can be disassembled into three pieces quickly and easily by pulling up on a quick release lever.
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and user access.
- Armrests are also removable and height and width adjustable for positioning, support and adaptability to the size of the user.
- Programmable controller with simple, common connectors.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swing-away arm.
- Standard anti-tip wheels and positioning belt for added safety.
- Seat has four height adjustments, from 20" to 23".
- Flip-up footplate with adjustable height and angle.
- Comfortable, swivel Captain's seat with fold-down backrest.
- Armrest reflectors for enhanced visibility.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry-free travel.
- Motor assemblies offer easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport.
- Batteries included.
- Max Speed: 4mph.
- Max Range: 7 miles.
- Turning Radius: 29".
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees.
- Ground Clearance: 2".
- Length: 38.5".
- Width: 24".
- Height: 37".
- Floor to Seat Height: 20"-23".
- Controller: Dynamic A50A.
- Motor: Two 24V x 120W x 4700rpm.
- Batteries: Two 12V x 21AH.
- Charger: 2 Amp Offboard.
- Brakes: Electromagnetic.
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2".
- Rear Wheels: 9" x 3"