Lowest Price Guarantee!Delivery Info:
This item will be shipped to you on a freight truck. About 7 to 10 business days after your order, the freight company will call you to set up a delivery appointment. It couldn't be easier!
Free Shipping on orders over $99
Invacare introduces the next generation “Home Care Bed”. Invacare's IVC Home Care Bed offers a number of innovations that translate into long-term savings over the product lifecycle. This bed package includes a full-electric bed, an Invacare Solace Prevention 1000 Foam Mattress, and half length side rails. Full electronic bed adjustments include raise/lower head, raise/lower foot, and raise/lower bed platform height.
- All bed functions are controlled with a hand-held pendant. Electric height adjustment facilitates transfers for both the patient and caregiver.
- High Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, impact and scratch resistant, and washable for easy cleaning
- Universal Bed End can be used as either headboard or footboard on any Invacare Bed with the use of the IVC drive shaft with silver decal
- DC low voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter, and lighter than the old system and the IP66 rated waterproof enclosures allow the entire system to be washable with standard water pressure (Power washing is not recommended)
- Welded steel construction.
- 3-Inch non-marring casters. Two casters lock to ensure safe transfer.
- Bed Height: 15" min. - 23" max. (Measurement from floor to bed deck.)
- Dimensions: Overall: 36"W x 88"L
- Sleep Surface: 36"W x 80"L
- Bed Weight: 196 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lb (total including all accessories)
- Warranty: All Welds: 5 years, Mechanical/Electrical: 3 years
- Some assembly required.
- Free Ground Shipping (allow 5 to 14 days). Express shipping not available
- 3 zoned top layer relieves pressure in the important susceptible body zones, while the convoluted fortress cut foam offers more surface area for resident support and relief.
- Includes softer head and heel sections to help protect vulnerable areas.
- Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in low risk patients
- 70 denier nylon cover guards against friction with non-skid bottom surface
- Convolute foam helps circulate air around mattress user
- Two layer quality foam designed for preventing pressure ulcers
- 1 Pair
- Designed to provide patient safety with bedspring in any position.
- Easy-to-use, pull-button action allows quick height adjustments.
- Locks automatically in raised position.
- For optimal security, four rails are recommended.
- Assembly required.
- 30" Long.
- 3-year warranty.