Invacare 3-Position Clinical Recliner / Geri Chair
Available Product Sizes & Types:
Order online or call
Free Shipping on orders over $99
Condition: New, Factory Direct
Though made to be used in a hospital or clinic, the Invacare Clinical Recliner is so affordable, versatile, and comfortable that many of our customers purchase it for home use as a geriatric (geri) chair for disabled or elderly patients.
When used in a clinical setting, the Invacare clinical recliner / geri chair is perfect for hospital rooms, procedure rooms, and labs. The recliner chair is especially suited for dialysis, blood collection, same day surgery, EEK-EKG, extended care, oncology, outpatient clinic, emergency room, maternity, and respiratory use.
When used in a home environment, the Invacare clinical recliner / geriatric chair is perfect for eating, sleeping, watching TV, reading or any other activity.
- Softer seat and back package for improved patient comfort.
- Three standard recliner positions plus the Trendelenburg (shock) position; upright, middle recline, fully reclined, and Trendeleburg position (head below feet).
- Lever on back allows caregiver to put the geri chair into the Trendeleburg position with hydraulic gas cylinder assist for smooth lowering and easy lift.
- Four swivel casters facilitate transport.
- Fire retardant materials meets CA, MA, and IL requirements.
- Warranty on Chair: 3 years
- Warranty on Upholstery: 1 year